Fill up a form
A creative copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or related field.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as healthcare, marketing, or technology, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptive to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.